Capable in all types of conservancy projects and widely used for dam maintenances, canal monitoring, bridge explorations, underwater archaeology, and factory port inspections.
A highly compact and portable ROV to complement research and archeology tasks, such as the recording and study of marine life through excavation of underwater sites.
Highly reliable in underwater inspections and quality assurances of shipyards and ports.
A reliable vehicle in engineering operations of underwater structures, minimizing risks and improving operational efficiency.
A suitable tool for aquafarming, to visually monitor the quantity and size of fishes, as well as conduct safety inspections on equipment and ecosystems.
X6 provides a safe and efficient solution for Search & Rescue operations, such as aiding those who are in distress and danger underwater.
X6 provides an all-directional filming solution. Overcome the various challenges in underwater shooting, from motion blurs to lighting, and many more.
X6 is equipped with a specially-designed camera system with a 120° field-of-view and 150° vertical tilt, all in ultra-high definition.
4K UHD Footage
4000 Lumen LED
8 Brightness Levels
150° Vertical Tilt
· Host and APP dual backup system & customizable controls
· Multi-channel support for live video broadcasts & fast wireless data export via the app
· Customizable data systems and equipment installations for various industrial applications
· Installable multi-directional wheels
· Replaceable Panasonic 18650 lithium batteries (spare packs available for order)
· Sensors to measure temperature, depth and many more
Max depth rating of 100m
detection & display
Metal tank with fully-sealed motor
Reliability for all deep-sea operations
An extendable frame design for various add-ons. Upgrade from sensors & motors, to lights & robotic arms
We are excited to announce the pre-launch campaign of FIFISH X6 in very soon. Be the first to know it and get the launch day deal by joining our waitlist below: