We take your privacy seriously and this privacy statement explains how www.qysea.com (collectively, “we,” “us,” or “our”) collect, use, share and process your information.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
At QYSEA Technology, we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data. We may collect personal data from you when you interact with our website, FIFISH products, services, or communicate with us through various channels, such as email or telephone. The personal data we collect may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address and any other information you voluntarily provide to us.
FIFISH products are all equipped with camera kits. Privacy protection was embedded in the design from the beginning. Therefore, the product's camera is only used to support underwater video recording and assist with underwater navigation. The content and data recorded by the camera will only be processed locally within the product. Except for yourself, others cannot operate or access it.
Promoting safety and security
What Personal Data We Collect
· Contact Information: This includes your name, email address, phone number, and postal address.
· Account Information: If you create an account with us, we may collect and store your username, password, and other account-related information.
· Payment Information: When you make a purchase, we may collect payment card details or other financial information necessary to process your transaction.
· Communication Information: We may collect information related to your communications with us, such as email exchanges, feedback, or customer support inquiries.
· Usage Information: We may collect information about your interactions with our website, FIFISH products, and services, including IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
Generally speaking, we use personal data to provide, improve, and develop our products and services, to communicate with you, to offer you targeted advertisements and services, and to protect us and our customers.
We use the collected personal data for the following purposes:
· To provide and improve our products and services: We may use your personal data to fulfill your requests, process transactions, deliver products or services, and provide customer support.
· To personalize user experience: We may use your personal data to tailor our products, services, and communications to better meet your needs and preferences.
· To communicate with you: We may use your personal data to send you important information regarding our products, services, promotions, or changes to our policies.
· To conduct research and analysis: We may use your personal data to analyze trends, gather demographic information, and conduct market research to enhance our offerings and better understand our customers' preferences.
· To ensure security and prevent fraud: We may use your personal data to monitor and prevent unauthorized access, detect and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities, and protect the rights and safety of our users.
NOTE: For any of the uses of your data described above that require your prior express consent, note that you may withdraw your consent by contacting us.
Definition of "Cookies"
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are widely used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones, and other devices. We also use other technologies, including data we store on your web browser or device, identifiers associated with your device, and other software, for similar purposes. In this Cookie Statement, we refer to all of these technologies as "cookies."
We make certain personal data available to strategic partners that work with us to provide our products and services or help us market to customers. Personal data will only be shared by us with these companies in order to provide or improve our products, services, and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their own marketing purposes without your prior express consent.
Our products and services are intended for adults. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose data from children under 16. If we learn that we have collected the personal data of a child under 16, or the equivalent minimum age depending on the jurisdiction, we will take steps to delete the data as soon as possible. Please immediately contact us if you become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal data.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete, and up to date. You have the right to access, correct, or delete the personal data that we collect. You are also entitled to restrict or object, at any time, to the further processing of your personal data. You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured and standard format. You may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority regarding the processing of your personal data. To protect the privacy and the security of your personal data, we may request data from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access such data, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal data we maintain. There are instances where applicable laws or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal data that we maintain. You may contact us to exercise your rights. We will respond to your request in a reasonable timeframe, and in any event in less than 30 days.
Data Security, Integrity, and Retention
We use reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your data, and to correctly use the data we collect. We will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may periodically change this Privacy Statement to keep pace with new technologies, industry practices, and regulatory requirements, among other reasons. Your continued use of our products and services after the effective date of the Privacy Statement means that you accept the revised Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to the revised contact us Privacy Statement please refrain from using our products or services and contact us to close any account you may have created.
1/F, Phase 2, Galaxy Incubator No.1 YaNan Road
Bantian Street Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China